Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Silly Bandz

If you have kids, you know all about the Silly Bandz craze! Everyone wants them, but stores are sold out everywhere! I think I have a little insight! I ordered Silly Bandz for my store on 5/3, I was told they would ship in 5-7 days, great! Well, by day 7, I still didn't even have an order confirmation!

So, I called, then they said 10 days from when I ordered. Really?? Ok, so I wait, the person I spoke with said that I should have ordered more, because I would sell out of the others too quickly, so he added on to the order. Then I waited.

Well, I called the day it was supposed to ship, 5/13, and nope not yet! They can't give a date yet. OMG, I was irritated!!

Ok, here we are, today is the 18th. The SWORE it would ship today, so I called to confirm. Mind you, when you call, you get a busy signal alot, so you have to keep calling! lol Anyway, when I finally got a person, she said my card was declined?? WHAT????? I had JUST verified that the funds were there yesterday, JUST to be safe! lol So, she says she has to send an email to the credit department, and they'll look at it tomorrow, and get back to me. WHAT????

So, I asked, seriously, no one there can run the credit card? really????? So she did, and guess what????? It was approved! Get out! Meanswhile, I haven't added any funds to the account, but at least it was approved, but guess what? It didn't ship today!

So, after sitting on hold for about a half an hour, her supervisor said he would get it shipped in the morning. Hopefully I'll have them by the weekend.

But, the moral of this story: If you can't find Silly Bandz, it's because either your retailers got tired of playing games, OR they are still waiting for someone to send them out! lol

So, I will be calling tomorrow, and if they say they haven't shipped yet, I WILL go to Ohio, and track down the supervisor! News at 11 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment