Saturday, May 8, 2010

Good News, and eh news

Well, it looks like everyone from the dump truck accident will be ok, some injuries, but nothing life threatening, thank goodness! That's the good news!

The eh news ~ I was sweeping my neighbors sidewalk, to get the glass and debris off (her daughter in law was in car #1). There is a long history between us, and the whole family hates us (but they are mildly insane lol) it was over a property line dispute. The absolute stupidist of all reasons, especially since WE got hosed in the deal! lol

But, back on topic, I thought it would be the kind thing to do, so I did it anyway, man! They have a lot of sidewalk! lol Plus, their property took on the most damage, with the debris and glass.

So, I'm just about done sweeping, have blisters on my hands, NO MAKEUP on, and a real plain and simple black dress. Well, guess who walks up to me? A NEWS CREW!! Are you kidding? To say I looked like crap is an understatement. I had dirt and dust everywhere, I was bleeding, and well, looked AWFUL!

http://www.wnep.com/news/countybycounty/wnep-dickson-city-dump-truck-crash,0,2949700.story Here's the link to the story. You should see all the damage!

They insisted on asking me a few questions, even though I pointed them to more knowledgable people, guess they didn't talk! lol Anyway, of course, I made it on the news, sounding like a blithering idiot! And looking like one too! The worst part....I didn't even have my company shirt on! lol At least I could have gotten free advertising! ~ Sigh~ well, my one chance at 15 minutes of fame, came down to about 10 seconds, and I looked like crap! What a day! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment