Monday, May 24, 2010

I have SILLY BANDZ

Ok, after MUCH work, and a near nervous breakdown, I FINALLY have them!!! The authentic Silly Bandz, or as my 6 yr old likes to call them, "the real deal" lol

I have them listed on my website, www.thelollipoplane.com But, WOW! It was worth all the headaches! No one in my area seems to carry the real ones, and the kids were all so thrilled! Now I have to harass, I mean contact, the company again to get them on my other orders that I placed in advance! lol

The only down side is, my daughters! lol My youngest, the afore mentioned 6 yr old, was telling her friend go ahead take one, they're free! The little girl said no they aren't and Amanda said, they are for you! Ahhhh my budding business woman! This is the same girl who was "negotiating" with the store owner accross the hall from us, he was selling something she wanted, he said how about $1? She said, nope, how about $10? Needless to say, we try to keep her away from the customers! lol She would give away the store! We keep her away from our vendors too, she would have me paying retail for my supplies! lol

She is a cutie pie though, when someone asks her where she got whatever catches their eye, she smiles and says, Lollipop Lane! My mom made it! lol

That's it for now! I will be announcing the winner of the free necklace a little later today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment