Sunday, June 7, 2009

My name is Laurie.....And I am FAT!

Yep, it's true!! And well, I don't want to be anymore! You see, when you work from home, you can literally eat ALLLLLL day! Plus then their the kids leftovers, can't just THROW those away! I mean after all, my mom told me how grateful I should be to have food, there are children in other parts of the world starving. So, to this day, I have to FORCE myself to throw food out!

So, I decided to go ahead and LOSE THE WEIGHT!!! So, here's what I started doing, I have been walking my girls to the park which is about 5 Blocks away, and hilly. We go whenever weather permits. I also have been working out daily on my Wii Fit. That is making a big difference. Plus I'm making sure I have plenty of water! Here's how you figure out how much water YOUR body needs:

Take your weight in pounds, divide in half, that is the number in ounces that you should drink per day. Example:
I weigh 204 pounds (that's 102 ounces of water a day) It seems like a lot, but it's doable!

So, I will keep you posted on how I do with the weight loss! I also am making sure to take my vitamins, and eat healthy!

My goal is to be 175 by the end of August. My main goal is to hit a healthy 129, but I'll start with my August goal, my youngest is going to kindergarten, and I don't want to be this fat! I want to feel and look better!

I had a pregnancy scare earlier this month, and I say scare because I'm 38, just about 39, and I already have 4, sooooo, it made me realize, I'm so uncomfortable in my weight as it is, I couldn't handle baby weight! So, I decided that if I wasn't, then I would do everything I can to lose weight, and since I'm not, It's time to get fit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment