Tuesday, June 30, 2009

As if I weren't busy enough.........

Well, ya see, here's what happened! lol I got to thinking (never a good thing! lol) And I have a lot of inventory, and well, I have been doing some crafts, to help relieve stress (see drama below!) So, I thought HMMMM, why not open up a stand at the local indoor flea market?

I can't sell my Tupperware, BUT, I can hand out my sales flyers, and display it, to maybe date parties! ;) AND, I can get rid of my overstock, and sell my crafts, as well as the GORGEOUS hairbows that a mom I know makes (I carry them in my boutique http://www.simplystylishkids.com/) Plus I figured I could sell some Posh Pads (THE coolest nursing pads ever made!) and make some moolah!

But, here's the BEST part!!! It's Sat and Sun 9-4, and I can't be there the whole time, so guess what????? I can put my 15 yr old to work!! YES!!!! If he's working (and it's too far for his friends to walk to) he can't get into drama OR trouble!!! AND it gets even better! You get NO cell signal in there! lol So he can't even text! Muahahahaha!!!!!

I don't know, it may be silly, but I remember my mom saying something about idle hands, so his won't be!!! lol

The funny thing is, the whole family is getting involved! lol They are all helping and excited.....go figure! So, I am starting a NEW adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment