Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Day.....Another Drama!!!

ahhhh.......the joys to parenthood!!!

Well, I have a teenage son, he's 15, and well, he doesn't like drama, but it sure likes him!!! lol I had a Tupperware party to work yesterday, I told my hubby TWICE, I didn't want CJ going out. TWICE!!!! So, after a difficult party, (the party was great, but I got stuck in construction, and ended up being late, because I was parked on the highway! grrrr) I call hubby on the way home, and guess what????? CJ was out!?? I said, (in my calmest I want to kill you voice lol) Honey, didn't I say I didn't want CJ to go out today? So he says, oh! you were serious??? I SAID IT TWICE!!!!! lol

So, I'm hot, I'm tired, and now I'm irritated! lol See, there was a reason I didn't want CJ going out, he broke curfew 3 times!!! He was supposed to stay IN. Ok, deep breath, I get home CJ is already home, so off we go to the grocery store! Isn't that always fun???

Then the begging starts! Not for food (which I'm immune to now! lol) But he wants to go to the next towns Cow Flop with his friends. You read right COW FLOP! Here is what that is, there is a cow, he's in a fenced in area full of painted grids with #'s. You buy a square, and if the cow poops in your sqaure you win the money!!! Yeah, only the best in our area! lol

See, I don't do cow flops! Not that I'm too good for them, but hey, if the whole purpose is to guess where the cow is going to poop, forget it, I can't even guess where my dog will poop! LOL

So, anyway, he's begging to go, AND to borrow money (yeah, he spent his on junk! lol) Of course, my hubby says oh come one! The cow flop happens once a year! So, off my son (my precious baby boy) goes with about 8 other teens and a mom in a car that seats 5!!! OMG I was mad!!!!

So, I tell him, I'm picking everyone up, I have a minivan, everyone can sit in their OWN seat! He says great! I am really excited, ya see, I never get to pick up the kids from anything :( I'm not the "cool" parent. So, I call when it was time, and 2 other parents were there to get them! Ok, now I'm hot, tired and want blood!

Then instead of calling me to pick him up (as we had agreed) from his friends house, they all walked him home, at 11 pm, in the dark! grrrrrrr

Ok, so my son may NEVER see the light of day again, and my hubby will be parked right along side him! ooooo, although, maybe I'll make them do manual labor! My yard sure could use some work!!! ;) hmmmm maybe I'll even have them clean out the garage! muahahahaha!!! Maybe it can be fun being a parent! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment