Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm Doing It!!!

Woohooo!!! Yesterday, I used Sparkpeople.com to help me track my exercise and food intake. It's free, and fabulous! Anyway, I did a lot of exercise yesterday, including WALKING to the grocery store!! Yep! I needed a few groceries, so me and the kiddies, walked the mile or so to the store, and back :)

I ended up burning over 500 calories with exercise, AND kept my calorie intake at about 1200, AND the kicker is, I wasn't hungry!

I realized I just eat because it's there!! That is the one pitfall to working from home, food is readily available! lol Sooooo, I eat only when hungry, and ONLY drink water, or herbal teas with no sweetener. I can already see the difference, in just a few days, I am looking MUCH more toned than I have in a while, and have a lot more energy!

Soooo, now I just need to keep my face out of the fridge, and keep up the good work! lol I'll keep you posted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment