Monday, January 26, 2009

Who thinks people won't buy Tupperware?

Well, whoever thinks people won't buy Tupperware, needs to follow me around for a few days! I had two parties, Friday and Saturday, out of those two, I had 5 bookings!! How cool is that? Plus I got a phone call for a catalog party!

Why? Think about it! If you want to go hang out with your friends, and have some food and drinks, you would be spending $30-$40. At a Tupperware party, you're having even more fun, and whatever you spend, will last you a lifetime, not just go through your digestive system! lol PLUS the hostesses get a LOT of free Tupperware! So, it's a win-win!

The last several parties that I've had, everyone had a blast, and got to learn some great ways to save money, and spend less time in the kitchen! :)

So, if anyone tells you Tupperware is dead, send them to me! I can prove otherwise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment