Monday, January 12, 2009

My first post!

Good morning! This is my very first post! So, I thought I would share a little about me! I am a work at home mom, I have 4, yes 4 kids! They range in age from 17 to 4! I know!!! BIG GAP!!! lol I wanted to be a stay at home mom, but we needed some kind of help with the bills, my 14 year old eats CONSTANTLY! The boy is so thin, he must have a hollow leg!! lol

So, I decided to get creative! I have an online boutique, that someday will be my daughters. She helps me decide what we should sell and really enjoys it, she's 11. That's www.4snugbugs.com

I am also a Tupperware Manager! I LOVE Tupperware!!! Working with Tupperware was an EXCELLENT choice for me! I am the most disorganized person on the planet! I prefer to think if it as "Organizationally Challenged" My mom just calls it a wreck! :) www.TWLaurie.com

So, Tupperware has helped me earn money, get free Tupperware (woohoo), earn a freee weekend getaway, countless other prizes, and best of all, get organized!!!!! It's true! I can actually find things now!

My 4 year old LOVES Tupperware! We were in an office a few weeks back, and she found a lid, and said mommy look Tupperware! lol AND it was!!!

So, Tupperware is my passion, and I love my boutique! The best part it is, it all helps my family to be able to eat, after my 14 year old has raided the pantry and cabinets! lol

Later, I'll post my favorite products from Tupperware, and my boutique. As well as some of the shameless ways I get my business out there! lol I hope you'll come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment