Monday, January 12, 2009

A trip to the Eye Doctors!

So, my daughter broke her DKNY glasses belly surfing down our stairs! Yeah! I'm not a happy mommy, they were only 4 months old! And she has really expensive lenses! So, we had to go to the eye glass store to get her new ones. So, after she picked out a pair she LOVED, they said no can do! lol They were too big for her face. Ok, they point out a pair that would work, she loved them, however, when I pointed the SAME ones out 10 minutes earlier, I was told they were UGLY! lol

So, just as we're leaving, mind you I just dropped almost $400! I give the lady who helped us a Tupperware Sales flier :) Well, she said she couldn't afford to buy anything, so I told her have a party, get it all for free, and then didn't get the reaction I hoped for, so I suggested she could sell Tupperware, and make great extra money! lol

No shame! Hey, my theory was, the no can do glasses were $60 cheaper than the ones they talked us into! Soooo, they can listen to my spiel! lol

Oh well! We shall see if she buys or not! lol BUT My daughters belly surfing days are OVER!!! Cause the next time, she gets the ugliest pair I can find! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment