Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring has Sprung...Now it's Summer Fever

Well, all day my 5 year old has been BEGGING for Carvel's! It started when she woke up, because, it seems like summer! Carvel is open, and she knows it!

So, I had to order a new camera to take hi res pics of my new products for my website, as I'm researching, it's can we go to Carvel now? No, honey, not now, mommy's working.

So, I finally pick a camera, want hubby's input, so I call him, and Amanda runs in can we go to Carvel now? No, honey not yet, mommy's working.

She just came back in to ask again, the UPS truck just left with product that I had to sign for....so, it's off to Carvel we go! You see, I was stalling, I needed to wait for the UPS guy :)

So, I have some gorgeous new charms for my store, and a yummy ice cream cone!

ahhhhh what a day! :) Of course, now Amanda is whining that her hands are dirty! lol I just can't win!

No comments:

Post a Comment