Monday, April 19, 2010

So Busy, Nothing got Done

Well today has to be my least productive work at home day EVER! lol My daughter had state assessment testing today, so it was a mommy and me day for me and Amanda! Well, I promised her Toys R Us after we dropped Rachel off. Well, they weren't open yet. Needless to say that didn't go over very well!

Well, I decided to kill time, so we went to Perkins for breakfast. What a fiasco. They weren't that busy, but they had one waitress doing most of the work, so everything took forever.

We had a fun time at breakfast and at Toys R Us, then we hit the fabric store! Amanda wants to be a clothing designer, at 6 she has decided her career! My 16 year old can't decide on a part time job!!! lol So, we looked at fabric, and she had fun mixing colors together.

We got home, and there was no time to get any work done, because we had to pick up Rachel from testing. So we get home, and my creative juices are just plain gone! lol So, I'll have to do extra tomorrow! lol

Wait, tomorrow afternoon I will be playing with my new camera! I got a better one for taking hi def pics for my website, my pictures are ok, but things like my necklaces, are really hard to take good pictures of, so I needed something better. So, I will have to work in the morning!

The joys of working from home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment