Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Busy Busy Mommy!!

Whew~ I have been busy! We opened up a cute little boutique in our local indoor flea market, Crown Flea Market. It's cute, and we like it! But I have to say, I thought working from home with kids was hard!! Working in an actual work place is even harder!!

We put in a dressing/shove the kids in there room! lol It is amazing how much louder the whining is in public! But, they're learning, and it's only 2 days a week, plus they aren't there the whole time. Hubby and I split shifts.

But I thought, hmmm, I don't have enough to do, so I stayed up late last night, and woke up really early this morning, to completely re-do the product line on www.simplystylishkids.com I think it is so much nicer, and there are so many more inexepensive options!

I'm going to be doing another contest, I just have to think about what to do~ I guess that would require 5 minutes of peace and quiet! lol Well, with one in a mood, and the other sick, that won't happen, especially once everyone else starts getting home!!

~sigh~ back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment